Date(s) - 23/11/2017
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Suzu Cooking Studio
Price : £58.00 +VAT
Sushi became very popular everywhere in the world. We have all sort of sushi from posh sushi restaurants to easy pick up franchised, and we have authientic sushi to fancy well decorated sushi. AND they are all delicious!
Makiko has taught more than 50,000 people in last 5 years from small children to adults.
Makiko is author of Sushi Slim and also she supplied sushi to the royals at Buckingham Palace.
The two-hour sushi class in London includes:
- Learn to create Hosomaki rolls, inside-out rolls, Nigiri sushi and Temaki hand rolls.
- How to cook sushi rice
- How to cook sushi prawn
- Take home or eat in 25 creations
- The history of sushi
- Learning Japanese table manners
- Learn how to correctly hold chopsticks
- How to eat sushi the Japanese way
- Can be tailored for vegetarians or children
- Every ingredient provided
- Venue: Makiko Sano cooking studio ( W6 7DT)
- Sushi making kits are also available to purchase at the lesson location
- Makiko can change ingredients regarding to food allergies so if you have to ask any questions, please email: email@example.com