Please see the link below for availability
You don’t need to be Vegan to enjoy vegan dishes!
There are a lot of easy vegan alternatives in Japanese cuisine, and there are a lot vegan side dishes that are enjoyed on a daily basis. Eating vegetables is so important for the body, they are a lot easier to digest than meats, and there are many delicious dishes that can be made from easily accessible ingredients.
Knowing how to make a good vegan stock will open the doors to many amazing dishes, so I will teach you how to make it at home.
The class details:
- Our rules of using which vegetables to cook together
- Introducing some unusual and tasty vegetables
- Vegetables used in Japanese vegan dishes
- Seasonal vegetables
- How to prepare several vegan dishes.
We will cook:
- Vegan stock
- Fried tofu
- Grilled augergine
- French beans marinated with aroma sesame
- Simmered Mountain potato
- Simmered beans and vegetables broth
- Bright eyes carrots salad
Hope to see you soon!